Tuesday, September 7, 2010

    Report: Top 100 Charities Social Media Engagement & Promotion

    Before downloading the report, I would appreciate it if you would enter your email address to receive updates & tips from this blog (not required - if you prefer to skip, report is below):




    ---------------------------


    A full report on the social media engagement and promotion highlighted in this post is now available, including grades, methodology and conclusions from the research. My hope is that this report serves as a catalyst for improved social media engagement & promotion for various non-profits. If the best practice highlighted in the report inspires you to make any changes or improvements, please
    let me know.

    I have had multiple organizations contact me about whether I can grade their home pages relative to peers - please email me or comment on this post and I will be happy to do so.

    Multiple organizations and web designers have asked if there is a badge highlighting good grades from the report. Please email me and I will provide you with the proper code to install such a badge.

    You can find the full report here.

    Related posts, by topic:



    4 comments:

    John said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    John said...

    The reports show it all. That's what social media can do, if you consider it. Even non-profit organizations like charities can benefit from the different social media tools.

    white label seo

    seo services said...

    It's one of the best purpose for social media. You can almost do anything that can enhance your website.

    Social media said...

    this report help me alot in understanding more about social media but i am doubtful on way you are using to calculate grades. Kindly share this

    Post a Comment