Saturday, October 23, 2010

    Take Action: Close Your Drain


    So... it's a week after Blog Action Day, when I did a post on
    infographics re: clean water and another on an individual's water footprint.

    But I actually had an idea for another post today: Close Your Drain.

    Here's the idea - people regularly waste water when they let it run during shaving, brushing teeth, long showers, etc. So what I suggest is this:


    1) Whenever possible, close the drain while you do these type of activities.
    2) When you're finished, use a bath crayon and mark how high the water is.
    3) Work to get that level lower.

    Pretty simple, right? Let me know if you give it a try - I will be doing so! Together we can conserve water and have an impact on the future.

    Related posts, by topic:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment