Thursday, February 17, 2011

    Free Webinar 2/22: Common Social Media Mistakes & How To Avoid Them

    Quick heads up on a webinar I'm giving on Feb 22 @ 1:00 Eastern:

    Common Social Media Mistakes, Misconceptions & Missed Opportunites:

    This one-hour (including Q&A session) webinar will examine 5 mistakes, 5 misconceptions & 5 missed opportunities for nonprofits' work with social media AND how to turn these around into positive aspects of your social strategy. Not only would I welcome your attendance, I encourage feedback, questions, etc. - If you have any best practice with your institution you would like included in the highlights or follow-up material, let me know. There's quite a bit in the presentation already, but I'm always happy to add more as appropriate.

    For more visit: http://martsandlundy.com/webinar.php

    Related posts, by topic:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment